Thursday, November 10, 2011

Filofax Beauty Giftbox - The Perfect Gift this Christmas!

Posted on 3:57 AM by follow me



The Filofax beauty giftbox is available to buy online today at just £35.00

Filofax are finally giving us ladies what we want..I mean need...a beauty treat and a diary all in one beautifully presented giftbox. For just £35, each Giftbox contains a unique perfume pen atomiser, a mirror and a voucher for a fabulous free beauty treatment worth up to £100. Of course this also all comes with a practical 2010 diary, dividers and address section for when we are not looking at ourselves or spraying perfume everywhere with our pen! You can choose from 3 different options; the hot pink filo, the snakeskin effect filo in oatmeal or a kitsch covered filofax.

I am addicted to stationery and I already have a green filofax that I love, but I desperately want the oatmeal filofax with perfume pen, mirror and beauty voucher please. For just £35.00 I think I can treat myself.

No Response to "Filofax Beauty Giftbox - The Perfect Gift this Christmas!"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts