Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Biba Beauty by Lisa Eldridge
Posted on 8:22 AM by follow me
Here is another great vintage make up youtube video from Lisa Eldridge. This weeks series of videos have been focused on vintage beauty cosmetics, techniques and products from the past. It has been so interesting as a vintage fashion lover, learning that there is a whole side of vintage I really have no clue about. I have found Lisa's videos to be interesting, informative and useful. I promise you these videos are not just more youtube tutorials showing you how to get a "Audrey Hepburn look", they are really GOOD.
In this video Lisa Eldridge uses her Biba make up collection from the early 70s on a model and creates a BIBA face. The final look is very editorial and you could easily imagine seeing this beauty style in magazines, on catwalks or even music videos.
Click on the video above to go straight to Lisa Eldridge's youtube channel and subscribe suckers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...
No Response to "Biba Beauty by Lisa Eldridge"
Leave A Reply