Monday, November 14, 2011
Goodwood Revival - 1950s Vintage Dress Stockists
Posted on 11:41 PM by follow me
Our vintage style dresses are handmade and vintage inspired. We have a collection of five 50s style dresses in a choice of five different prints. Vintage style dresses are a great choice if you want something brand spanking new and in your size. View our vintage style dress collection by clicking HERE.
Our vintage cocktail dresses are genuine 1950s vintage dresses. In this vintage collection you can browse over our 1950s vintage party dresses, beautiful vintage evening gowns, vintage lace dresses and 50s cocktail dresses. Our collection is stocked with UK sizes from 8-16. View our vintage cocktail dress collection by clicking HERE.
The most popular style for the 50s is the classic 1950s vintage prom dress, of which we have many. We have vintage prom dresses fit for a princess. In this vintage dress collection you will find vintage floral dresses, vintage party dresses, vintage prom dresses and original 1950s dresses. Wear with cat eye sunglasses, bracelet length gloves for the perfect Betty Draper look. View our vintage prom dress collection by clicking HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...



No Response to "Goodwood Revival - 1950s Vintage Dress Stockists"
Leave A Reply