Thursday, November 24, 2011
More Jean Harlow and Classic Movie Info
Posted on 8:56 PM by follow me

Okay, so according to the web Jean was 5'2 tall and 109 lbs. Her measurements were 34-25-36. Which I'm assuming is normal for her height. Nowadays those measurements are on models that are 5'11! I love that the most gorgeous women were more average sizes back then! Jean's a doll, she's so adorable. I've only seen her in "Libeled Lady", which was great, but I would love to see her other films. Unfortunately I was too busy with Ginger Rogers this past weekend! I saw "Kitty Foyle" which was good, and "Stage Door" which I loved even more! I swear I watch these movies just for the clothes. "Stage Door" was hillarious though, and Katherine Hepburn and Lucille Ball were in it too. Can't say I was too into Hepburn's fashion choices in this movie, but Ginger and Lucy were stunning, and sarcastic as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...
No Response to "More Jean Harlow and Classic Movie Info"
Leave A Reply