Wednesday, November 16, 2011
A Royal Wedding Dress...
Posted on 7:06 PM by follow me
Big E's 1940s Wedding Gown.
Grace Kelly 1950s Wedding Gown.
Princess Margaret 1960s Wedding Gown.
Princess Anne 1970s Wedding Gown.
Diana 1980s Wedding Gown.
Everyone is blogging, vlogging, writing and talking about the Royal engagement and most importantly trying to hazard a guess at what Miss Middleton will wear on her special day. I have put together a collection of vintage royal wedding gown images for her to browse through when she finds a minute. My personal favourite is of course Grace Kelly...demure, royal and fit for a princess! What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
Listen up! I know I have bored many of you to tears harking on about the new TV mini series "The Kennedy's", but I cannot cont...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...





No Response to "A Royal Wedding Dress..."
Leave A Reply