Monday, November 7, 2011
Style Crush : Ulyana Sergeenko
Posted on 9:48 PM by follow me
I am trying to find all I can about my new style crush; Ulyana Sergeenko. I keep seeing her pictures everywhere and the blogosphere seems to have fallen for her just as hard as I have. I posted about Ulyana just the other day, showcasing her amazing first fall fashion collection.
I love how her vintage style encapsulates her Russian heritage. Ulyana seems fearless when it comes to fashion and all the while looking like a complete lady. She is my hero.
I love how her vintage style encapsulates her Russian heritage. Ulyana seems fearless when it comes to fashion and all the while looking like a complete lady. She is my hero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
Listen up! I know I have bored many of you to tears harking on about the new TV mini series "The Kennedy's", but I cannot cont...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...




No Response to "Style Crush : Ulyana Sergeenko"
Leave A Reply