Monday, November 7, 2011
This dress is bananas!
Posted on 5:31 AM by follow me
Just added to Natasha Bailie Vintage Clothing Company: A fruity little number! An original 50s day dress covered from shoulder to hem in fruit.
Do you remember or know of Carmen Miranda? (pictured above). Carmen sure loved her fruit and chose to wear it on her head, on her chest, on her stomach and I am guessing she wore grapes on her ankles? All whilst dancing and singing. Now that was multi tasking.
However perhaps you would like a more subtle approach to wearing fruit?
I give you the "1950s fruit prom dress" available online over at NBVCC. Click HERE for a closer look at this fabulous fifties day dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
Listen up! I know I have bored many of you to tears harking on about the new TV mini series "The Kennedy's", but I cannot cont...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...

No Response to "This dress is bananas!"
Leave A Reply