Thursday, November 24, 2011
Vintage Style Jewellery - Kitsch charms, pendants, lockets and cameos.
Posted on 2:09 PM by follow me
This department is filled with vintage inspired pretty pendants, kitsch charms and vintage style lockets and cameo necklaces. See three of our new pieces pictured above. A full english tea set - wear seperately or all together?
Please visit the store online today to view our whole range of vintage style jewellery and vintage necklaces.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...

No Response to "Vintage Style Jewellery - Kitsch charms, pendants, lockets and cameos."
Leave A Reply