Wednesday, November 16, 2011
WIN a Vintage CHANEL Pink Bucket Bag with Rewind Vintage
Posted on 6:10 AM by follow me
Picture: Stylist.co.uk
One of my favourite reads, Stylist has teamed up with Rewind Vintage Affairs to offer one very lucky Stylist reader the ultimate vintage, designer accessory; a vintage Chanel Pink Bucket bag worth £450.
SWOON!"Rewind Vintage Affairs is the ultimate destination for all things vintage, stocking treasures from the likes of Chanel, Hermés, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen and many more. Conceived in 2010, Rewind is not just a shopping site, but a place to go to when you are looking for that impossible-to-find item. What is more, the collection of vintage Chanel and Hermés pieces is one of the largest in Europe, and currently on sale in twenty-three top European boutiques."
All you have to do to be in with a fighting chance to win such an accessory is to visit Stylist online, by clicking HERE and simply enter your details online and remember to hit the submit button! Good luck ladies xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...

No Response to "WIN a Vintage CHANEL Pink Bucket Bag with Rewind Vintage"
Leave A Reply