Thursday, February 23, 2012
The Reason Why Some Pictures Are Never Taken...
Posted on 7:51 PM by follow me
(Juuuuuust kidding, my cats live
in a right-to-lounge-state! :)
I have two "assistants" but this one is , by far,
the most "helpful"!
So, when he is helping me so "vigilantly"...
I just can't get anything done! Mostly because
I am cracking up!
There is no "tough love" here...they own
me and they know it...one little "chirp"
and I'm like putty in their paws!

I had to show you this one tonight...
I had put it in the wrong folder at
Christmastime and never could find it!
But here it is...in all it's puppy-humiliating-
glory...Bee's babies's Christmas portrait...
poor things!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special "THX!!" to Kathryn at OUR SHABBY COTTAGE
for this lovely award.

This amazingly insane seamstress
should be giving awards to no one
but herself!!!
And also to Abigail at ABIGAIL HUTCH
for this sweet award

...she enjoys life like no other!
THX GUYS!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Looking for a vintage bathing suit this summer? I'm sure Ava Gardner could give you some ideas. I love every swimsuit I've ever seen...
No Response to "The Reason Why Some Pictures Are Never Taken..."
Leave A Reply