Sunday, June 3, 2012
Summer Lovin' Part 2- Emma's List
Posted on 7:30 AM by follow me
Number 1 on Emma's List was to learn how to ride her bike. Two days ago I took her to the basketball court and in less than an hour I finally got my 8 year old girl riding a bike sans training wheels. A big day here in the Kershner house. Now the number 1 thing on her list is:- get a new bike
- do crafts
- picnics
- nature hikes
- write poems
- go to: the White River, Chicago and lake house
- farmers market
- go fishing
- camp in the back yard
- have a lemonade stand
- go out for ice cream and sno cones
- swimming
- garage sales
- decorate doll house
- zoo and museum
- splash park
- swing
- play games
- garden
- take Millie for walks
- bake and cook
- go to bookstores and library
- go to movies
- read
- have lots of play dates
- have sleepovers
- have a book exchange party
By the way, I think Maddie's list goes something like this: sleep, eat, text, shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...
No Response to "Summer Lovin' Part 2- Emma's List"
Leave A Reply