Saturday, October 6, 2012
Kimba's Halloween/Fall Party
Posted on 12:00 AM by follow me

Now the sisters and I are not really
Halloweeners...so to speak, but since
Kimba included "Fall" in her party
description, we thought we'd play along!
These are pictures from Bee's home...
and even though it's kinda turned
up-side-down right now...she is in the
middle of painting...
...she still has herFall decorations up!!!

Since I know you were all wondering...yes, there is an official Fall chintz! It's
called Evesham, with all its autumnal
colors is is perfect for the season!!
Nice behind-the-couch display...even thoughthe couch is five feet from the wall awaiting new
moulding!
My sisters' motto..."a wreath on every door!"
Even the kitchen window gets festive!!!

The reason for the season.

And even a visit from Oreo, the Bloggy Doggie!!!!!!
Hop on over to
KIMBA'S to taste all the other seasonel
delights!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...
No Response to "Kimba's Halloween/Fall Party"
Leave A Reply