Monday, November 5, 2012
A Tutorial Fit For A Queen !
Posted on 7:10 PM by follow me
"little" tiaras...
so I thought I give a "little" tutorial.
You start with a fresh batch of chenille/metallic stems.You might need to tweak a few into oblivion before
you get it the way you like it.
bend it like so...(cat not included!)
make the main center loop whatever size you
wish (to make a larger tiara twist several stems
together).....
bend the ends upward to begin the smallerloops....
bring the ends down and around to make the side loops...Just tweak the stem to make the loops stay side-by-side.

Bring the ends around the back to form a circle....

and twist the ends together to secure.

And viola! A tiara! They literally take less than 1
minute to make, you can finish an entire package
in no time at all!!!
They can be used for a million fun little thing!
Napkin rings, package tie-ons, party favors, ornaments,
you name it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...
No Response to "A Tutorial Fit For A Queen !"
Leave A Reply