Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh My Craftiness Part I

Posted on 10:14 AM by follow me

I thought I had taken pictures of all of my finished projects but it seems I was wrong. I will share the ones I did manage to capture. The one above is from my last class which was with Kim Kwan. I have to tell you that I was exhausted by then and the lighting was terrible where we had the class so no one was more surprised than me that I actually liked how the project turned out.


This project is from my Pam Garrison class & is made from half of a vintage scrabble board. It was a lot of fun to make and I'll be hanging it on my studio door very soon. I'm looking forward to making more of these.

This was from my very first class which was Carolyn Peeler. It was so much fun to make, so freeing. Emma claimed this immediately which was fine with me because I had her in mind the entire time I was making it.

Not to be out done, Emma created a true masterpiece for me based on love. In case you can't read it, it says: "We are Love, We are Love, We are Love. And don't you forget. Love." I'm keeping it forever. Notice the use of color, swirly doodles and gorgeous blue velvet ribbon. God love her. That girl wants to be in my studio almost as much as I do. We're getting ready to start practicing our embroidery stitches and last night she created her first paper sewing project, but more on that later.
Hope you are all having a great week and not making yourself too crazy getting ready for Thursday. We are looking forward to a small dinner, just the 4 of us. That means no cleaning like a madman, a scaled back menu, time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and time to read the paper. I'm thankful for that.


No Response to "Oh My Craftiness Part I"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts