Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Which Do You Want First?

Posted on 5:46 AM by follow me

I have some exciting news to share today! I've been patiently keeping my lips zipped about this one. Honestly, I never knew I had it in me. I am one of 4 new contributing bloggers at Openhouse, the HomeGoods blog. I'm in very good company over there and if you've never visited their blog, or haven't in a while, I encourage you to go and bookmark it and check back often. The great thing about the blog is that with so many contributors there is always something new and fun to read.

My bad news is that Jen and Carrie's Excellent Adventure has been cancelled. Poor Carrie wasn't able to find someone to watch her girls while we went off to have fun, so now I will be sticking close to home and looking forward to reading all about it on other people's blogs. The up side is that now I'll have more money to put away for Silver Bella. Always look for that silver lining people!

No Response to "Which Do You Want First?"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts