Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting a Head Start

Posted on 5:03 AM by follow me

This past couple of weeks, I've spent too much time in the above position. That combined with all of the peppermint bark and fudge I consumed and whatdayaknow, I'm wearing 3 extra pounds across my backside and thighs. I love to bake, especially at Christmas. I even tried freezing the goodies to keep myself out of them. Turns out, the only thing that tastes better than frozen fudge is frozen peppermint bark. Who knew? Hopefully that is a lesson I will remember next year.

I'm getting a jump on the new year and I'm getting moving now. I've been breaking in my new shoes and making sure my treadmill isn't lonely. I've hung this inspiration board beside the treadmill to keep me going when I feel unmotivated. I put a smaller version inside the door of my pantry. Silly? Yes, but it's working. I find it easier to be successful when I have a goal so mine is to shape up by March 1st when Sweet Hubby gets his bonus and you'll find me here and here rewarding myself.

No Response to "Getting a Head Start"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts