Friday, August 24, 2012

*Lovely & Sunny*

Posted on 9:05 AM by follow me

Well it's lovely and sunny today, hot too!!! Phew! But I have developed a cold this week, not a major one but a nuisance none-the-less!

I'm afraid I have had time for the Pay it Forward this week either, I have the gifts sorted but I wanted to take photos of them so that people knew what they were getting, hopefully I will get it done next week before I go on holiday!

It was my eldest sisters 25th Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday and they are coming up to visit for the weekend as we are having a big family party for it tomorrow night so it should be great fun! She has hired somewhere but didn't hire a disco so I offered my services to be incharge of the music, so I've been kept very busy this week working all the party music out!!!
I will be kept busy tomorrow decorating the room with hellium balloons,banners, ribbons and setting all the tables etc. but then later on I will be party-ing the night away!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!

No Response to "*Lovely & Sunny*"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts