Sunday, December 30, 2012

We Interrupt This Unscheduled Blog Break

Posted on 4:16 PM by follow me

Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out completely on January 5th. That is 7 days from today. I'm not counting down or anything. I just thought you might want to know.


 We've been busy doing lots of things and also doing nothing at all. We've been reading new books like this wonderful one pictured above that Sweet Hubby got for me.


We've been watching lots of things like this (Another gift from the Sweet Man).


We've been playing lots of games like Monopoly Deal, Uno, War, Uno Attack and Boggle. And eating super healthy stuff like carrots and apples. When we're not eating fudge, macaroni and cheese and cinnamon rolls.


We've been traveling in blizzards to visit friends that feel more like family.

 
We've been drinking lots of this. You know, to keep us warm.

 
We've been spending lots of time in this position, too content to move. Or to change out of our pajamas unless absolutely forced to. Apparently he's content all of the time. So you can see now why this little break happened and why it will likely continue a little longer. I'm not gonna lie, I love you guys. But I love these guys even more. We'll catch up soon friends.

No Response to "We Interrupt This Unscheduled Blog Break"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts