Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

Posted on 12:00 PM by follow me


I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad made the season pass much too quickly. I can't believe today is Christmas Eve. I wish I could stretch the season out a bit longer. But since that's not possible I am just going to enjoy every bit of what's left. The gifts are all bought. The errands are all run. The snow is on the way. This is my favorite part. I'm going to spend the next 24 hours watching Christmas movies, knitting, reading, playing games and generally enjoying my family.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing the ups and downs of my life with me this past year. It has meant so much to me.

No Response to "Christmas Time is Here"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts