Thursday, November 24, 2011
What Shall We Do Next?
Posted on 10:52 PM by follow me
Its that time of year when the skies look less blue, you start wondering where you left your autumn coat and the kids go back to school.
I love autumn....the colours of the leaves, fresh sunny days, Sunday roasts...why do I live in Singapore again?
I am really going to miss autumn this year. Singapore has no seasons to speak of...we arrived here less than 10 months ago so last year really was my last British autumn. Please send postcards.
Having no seasons means I have nothing to measure time by and I still cannot believe we have been living here for this long already. It still feels like we just arrived!
Time really does fly when you are having fun. It is crazy to look back on the year and realise what we have achieved.
We have finished this years wedding season cycle, dressed many fabulous leading ladies for various vintage events and even created our first collection of vintage reproduction dresses! A dream of mine since I started NBVCC over three years ago.
So I am very excited to announce we are creating another collection for this autumn and winter for all you vintage loving party girls who have Christmas parties and cocktail dinners to attend.
Just like last time I want to ask you for your feedback. What do you think we should do next? What kind of fabrics? What changes should be made to the dresses? Sleeves? Length? Bigger sizes?
Your opinion counts and will reflect the next collection so leave a comment below and I will get the mood-boards out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Read more in vintage network:
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Free vintage,
Vintage theme,
Style web world,
Vintage web pages,
Land of fashion,
Home shopping network,
Vintage plus,
Vintage articles,
Style articles,
Girls boutique
Popular Posts
-
Don't forget to pop over and leave a comment so that Andrea @ VINTAGE BELLA will know you want to "SHOW YOUR CROWN" on June 10...
-
It is hip to be square dear readers...you heard it here! Last weekend I was asked by Motorola Flipout to style a model for the Geek Chic ...
-
So I had the HTC Hero mobile phone for over two weeks...oops. Was supposed to be two weeks exactly. You might remember me bothering you wit...
-
I gave Kae an assignment, to take TONS of pictures of her Christmasy home...and did she ever!!! So, now we can all take a Christmas tour of ...
-
Maddie's driving. DRIVING! All by herself. Going out into the world. Alone. Without her Momma beside her to keep her safe. And she has f...
-
Miss me? Miss you. I didn't know I was taking a blog break but here we are. My break will probably continue until my house empties out c...
-
I have it on good authority that the new Holiday with Matthew Mead magazine will soon be on it's on its way to those of you that ordere...
-
I had so many things I wanted to share with you this holiday season: decorations, crafts, recipes. A 6 day trip to Missouri to visit my Dad ...
-
No, seriously, a real emergency! And I need HELP! Somebody make the call! I cannot control myself! I bought more of these.... SICK! SICK! S...
-
Christmas in the studio: A nod to my Scandinavian roots. You're never too old for paper chains. A little holiday art project. The sto...


No Response to "What Shall We Do Next?"
Leave A Reply