Friday, December 21, 2012

*Seasonal Decorations*

Posted on 9:35 AM by follow me



Well I thought I would share at least a few photos of my seasonal decorations, even though my camera wouldn't be kind and take nice photos.

Anyhoo the above picture is of some little gingerbread men that I bought from *The Blueberry Patch* a few years ago! They are just adorable, and were made and then dipped in wonderfully scented wax, they smelt soooooo yummy when they came I could have just taken a huge bite and bit off one of their little legs!!!



This little wreath used to belong to my Nana and I received it when she died. I think it must be from the 50's. I remember she always used to hang it on the back of her front door, and I used to spend ages just looking at the adorable little red reindeer!



This little fellow is a cute felt Santa, here he is stood by my willow heart on my welsh dresser. I think he is soooo cute with his little bag of twigs!



This is one of my wreaths and I only picked it up a week or so ago and it is sitting in my living room on top of a painted & distressed cupboard.



And finally this is our tree, I really couldn't get a good picture of it at all. I have taken so many photos of it and it just doesn't look that good, but hey ho never mind.
It looks really bare in this photo. You can't really see the lights either! I made all the decorations apart from the little candy canes, but all the hearts and stars & the big willow star at the top were made by me.

I wish I could have shown you more of our decorations but all the other photos just turned out so bad, but I hope you enjoyed seeing these few photos!

I hope you can pop by again sometime soon before Christmas so that I can share my wedding anniversary with you all!!!
Love to you all
x

No Response to "*Seasonal Decorations*"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts