Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Better Late Than Never Christmas Tour

Posted on 6:12 PM by follow me

I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to Christmas. Once again the season just flew by. Here's a little tour to show you what Christmas at our house looked like this year.

The family room mantle.



My foyer tree topper. My favorite!

 
Some favorite ornaments.

 
Love the patina of glass glitter as it ages.

 
Little festive holiday touches are sometimes just the thing.
 
My favorite aprons and a favorite stocking with a pin I received in a swap at Silver Bella. Just the right touch.
 
I can't seem to resist a vintage style snowman or a bottle brush tree.


These are from Emma's room. Maddie didn't want her tree up this year. I'm not sure we're really blood related. We've scheduled a DNA test.

 

 

 
From the studio, my favorite room to decorate.

 
My newest love. I just found this tree a couple weeks ago. Half price. A Christmas miracle? Love the vintage ornaments on here.

 
Love these mittens sent to me by the talented and thoughtful Becky Shander. Thanks so much Becky!




Never too much glitter.







This girl's artwork always makes me smile. These will not come down after the holidays. 

 
The stocking my Mom made me when I was a baby. I cherish it so much. Thank goodness it didn't get lost with the rest of my missing Christmas decorations.

 
I hope your day was Merry and Bright.

No Response to "The Better Late Than Never Christmas Tour"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts