Friday, December 28, 2012

Where Did it Go?

Posted on 5:26 AM by follow me

A week? That's how long I've been away? I never even shared my Christmas pictures! Here's one, just for the heck of it. Where did the time go? Can I get some of it back? Sometimes I wish I had life Tivo. I could rewind the good times and enjoy them again and keep the really precious moments recorded and ready for playback at a moments notice.

Our holiday was filled with love, laughter, traditions, giving and receiving. My favorite gift was going to church on Christmas Eve for the first time. It just filled me up and will be a part of our traditions from now on. Everything after that was a bonus.

Today begins the process of removing all traces of Christmas from the house and starting with a clean slate. I'm ready for a fresh start. Are you?

No Response to "Where Did it Go?"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts