Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sweet Somethings

Posted on 1:08 PM by follow me


Yesterday I received the most delicious box in the mail from my friend Melissa. I met Melissa last year at Silver Bella and we immediately connected. This year we decided to do a Christmas stocking exchange and I am so happy that we did. Look at the amazing stocking she made me. The quality of her work is incredible.


Look at all of this lovely loot she stuffed it with. There was so much that she couldn't even fit it all inside. She choose the most thoughtful items. I've never had a stocking filled with this kind of goodness in my life. We've decided to make it a yearly tradition. Eventually we will have quite a collection of stockings and I've no idea where I'll hang them all, but what a wonderful problem to have.

 
And as if that wasn't enough, she put this book in the box as a birthday present to me. I love how she thoughtfully selected this particular book knowing that I am so interested in making journals right now. How sweet is that?
  
 
This pillow is also made my Melissa. I bought it moments after it landed in her etsy shop. The quality blows me away. Her stitching is incredible and the colors are perfect for this cozy spot. Even the pink velvet back makes me happy to look at.


Here's the stocking I made for Melissa. I have to say that it is one of the most fun projects I've ever done and I can't wait to make more this next year for my family. Both of the girls have already put in their request for the pom pom and pearl detail.


No Response to "Sweet Somethings"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts