Saturday, December 22, 2012

*A Christmas Love Story*

Posted on 8:30 AM by follow me



Our love story begins just before Christmas 1992 which is when I first met James.
We were both teenagers, and felt as if we had known each other our entire lives, our connection was so strong, and so we made it 'official' and became boyfriend and girlfriend on Christmas Eve ...

I now take you to Christmas day morning 2003, both in our pajamas, James knelt beside me and proposed to me ...

One year on, on Christmas Eve morning 2004 all dressed up, off we went to be married.
We took two good friends with us, and in a 'secret' wedding we made our vows and exchanged rings.
It was our special day ...
3 years on we are as happy & in love as ever.

***

*Merry Christmas everyone*
I really hope you all have a wonderful holiday time and that all your wishes come true, and may the new year bring love, happiness & joy to you all.
Lots of love
Alison
x

No Response to "*A Christmas Love Story*"

Leave A Reply

Popular Posts